|my # 1 faved and viewed piece. viewed over 2350 times and faved over 180. It is a poem. feel free to check it out, tell me what you think. ^^|
Who am I?Who am I?Who am I? by Senator1Zeth
A profound Question I may never answer.
There is so much to me, not even I know.
If I were a food,
Every bite would be a new explosive flavor.
I’m like the universe,
Expansive on all sides with no visible end.
If I were an animal I’d be a dog,
Fiercely loyal, protective, loving, and playful.
The world is my playground.
I’m here to explore.
But when it comes to those things I love and stand for,
they are things I’d happily die fighting for.
So who am I?
That’s not for me to answer,
Because everyone sees things differently.
But some see things quite the same.
I am kind, I am loving, I am religious,
a fighter, a creator, a leader, a follower.
But most of all, I am me.
Broken people find each otherThe world you live in is dark,Broken people find each other by Senator1Zeth
The life you’ve lived is black.
But someone stepped up
They opened up.
You learned your worlds are the same.
You’re both open now
And everything has changed.
Nothing will ever be the same.
1. Must post the rules here!
2. Each person must share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions, then invent your own.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. You can't say you don't do tags. (#Yolo)
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY NOT A COMMENT!!
1) People say smell is the strongest of all the senses, but I almost never noticed smells (and most everything with me is visual) until I met someone who ALWAYS smells REALLY nice.. Then I started noticing all the smells around me.
2) I've known my best friend for over 12 years and we're still best friends.
3) You know I'm having a lazy day when I leave my hair down and wear my flip flops to school instead of converse.
4) I was one of the few kids who loved school. I couldn't make very many friends, but school really was my safe haven in elementary school.
5) I've almost always tried my best to be my best because I've always wanted to make someone proud of me.
6) I had a dream where I told a close friend's dad that he had started to feel like a father to me and in the dream it made him more determined to act like a father for me. When I saw him a couple days later and it felt like he wants to treat me like his daughter.
7) I'm part of a super awesome choir organization that has released cd's that have reached the top of billboards and sold out.
8) I never really believed in Santa, the Tooth Fairy, or any such fictional characters.
9) I believe wishes on birthday candles, burning marshmallows, those yellow weeds that you blow on, and the first star I see in the sky really do come true.
10) I love stopping and taking time just to make people smile.
Questions from BangieCreatorGirl:
1) Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
nope, and never want to.
2) What's your favorite work by me?
there was one you did for me a while back, I really liked that one..
3) So you wake up, and find yourself alone on the beach, what do you do?
Wonder how I got there, Look around, figure out what happened last, walk up the shore, borrow a phone and call someone so I can re-enter civilization.
4) Do you own any pets? If so, what kind?
one forest frog.
5) Were you ever in boy/girl scouts?
6) Which is more honorable? Getting beat up by Justin Bieber, or a girlscout you tried to steal cookies from?
a girl scout I tried to steal cookies from. (i'm sorry, is it possible to get beat up by bieber? I think I'd over power him an then he'd complain..)
7) Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex outside of your family?
8) If so, how was it?
see the above!
9) Have you ever taken a foreign language class? (ASL counts as one)
not really officially
10) Do you think your government is ran by crybabies?
I feel like they could do better but who am I to judge?
1) favorite musical artist?
2) Favorite movie? or movie genre
3) Did you ever believe in Santa? If so, when'd you decide otherwise/why?
4) Favorite holiday?
5) Least favorite holiday?
6) Do you think you'd ever hold a grudge? If so, why?
7) What scenery do you like most? (ie. mountains, forests, beaches, grassy hills...)
8) What do you wanna be when you grow up?
9)Favorite type of candy?
10) Least favorite type of candy?
Now I tag: